Thursday, October 19, 2017

Creative Writing/Reading Journal Post #1

Hello fellow blog readers! I'm going to have a journal on this blog called The CWRJ where I talk about books I've read and wrote. You will be able to have discussions about said books in the comment section of each post. The first one I will be doing is over the Harry Potter series.



Harry Potter Series:
I have to say, I am a big fan of Harry Potter. I started reading the series when I was in 3rd grade and I've read the whole series through 3 times not including Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them Screenplay and Harry Potter and The Cursed Child Script. I also had the opportunity to go to Universal Studios about 2 years ago and it was great. Butterbeer v.s. Pumpkin Juice -- Which is your favorite? What is your favorite Original Series Harry Potter Book? Feel free to discuss in the comments!

My votes:
Pumpkin Juice
Order Of The Phoenix



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! :)