Saturday, October 21, 2017

Percussion!

Percussion

Hello fellow avid blog readers! Hows your day going? Please post in the comments and I will be sure to answer all the comments. So today's topic is Percussion. You may be wondering what is percussion? Percussion is a section of band with musical instruments played by striking with the hand or with a handheld or pedal-operated stick or beater, or by shaking, including drums, cymbals, xylophones, gongs, bells, and rattles. I play said instruments at the school I go to! If you are still in school I would suggest joining band if you are able to, or choir if you aren't interested in instruments except your own voice :). The correct term for someone who plays percussion is a percussionist. I might be posting different topics like this daily. How many posts should I do daily? Please let me know in the comments! Percussion images below!

Image result for percussion

3 comments:

  1. I try to only post twice a week, but if I posted a daily I would only post once or twice a day so I don't spam peoples' feeds and inboxes. :)

    Ooh! I'm in a choir and I play piano.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok :) so i should probably create a blogging schedule so I don't spam feeds. Should I delete what all I've posted already and start over

      Delete

Please comment! :)