Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Nanowrimo Day #1 and CWRJ

Soooo, today was the first day of Nanowrimo. I really don't know how I'll manage school and Nanowrimo and blogging but I will sure try! Today I edited the chapter 2 in my novel for Nanowrimo and went to school. I also finished a book today which is why I'm also posting a CWRJ at the bottom of this! Read on for more about this book.

Image result for fires of inventionImage result for gears of revolutionImage result for embers of destruction
Mysteries Of Cove Series: I gotta say, this series surprised me. I thought it was going to be a dragon book for children but it was a very good book for the young adult that I am. I would encourage you to read this series :) The author is going to Indiana next year for a book signing if you do read this series and want to get it signed.
Authors Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! :)