Tuesday, November 21, 2017

The 25 Days Of Christmas Posting Contest







Hi. I formally invite you to participate in my 25 Days Of Christmas Posting Contest. Basically, you post on your blog starting December 1st and posting every day after until December 25th. If your posts get the most views overall you will be declared the Winner Of The Twelve. But, there is a catch. Each post has to be about CHRISTMAS and nothing else. All miscellaneous posts will not be accepted. You will share your views of the blog by sending screenshots to my email 1bryce.hughes@gmail.com. The winner will receive an Amazon Gift Card through their email. I wish you all the best of luck and may the odds be ever in your favor.  If you have any questions, just email me!



Yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! :)